2017 CHESAPEAKE SHAKESPEARE COMPANY
Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
2010 CORNELL UNIVERSITY: BARNES HALL
The Soldier's Tale by Igor Stravinsky and Charles Ferdinand Ramuz with Damien Mahiet, conductor, and Caroline Copeland, choreographer
2007 KENNEDY CENTER PAGE-TO-STAGE FESTIVAL
Spring Awakening a new translation by Paul Takacs
1990-2007FOLGER SHAKESPEARE LIBRARY.
Bill’s Buddies - Director
2003 BRIDGEWORK THEATRE CO.
No Blame Don Yost
2001 ENCORE THEATRE, RICHMOND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL
1999THE FOLGER SHAKESPEARE ELIZABETHAN THEATRE
The Dresser by Ronald Harwood
1997THE LITTLE THEATRE OF MONROE
Co-director of Julius Caesar by Shakespeare
Director of Attack of the Capitol Hill Nazis and OTHER comedies by Patrick Kennedy
1996JOHN F. KENNEDY CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
Director for the staged reading of Homegirls by Karen Evans.
1996B/H PRODUCTIONS, INC
Director of scenes for Romeo and Juliet an interactive CD ROM.
1995B/H PRODUCTIONS, INC
Director of scenes for Macbeth, Scotland's Most Wanted! an interactive CD ROM.
1995 THE YOUNG TROUPE
Consultant to the director and company for their production of Macbeth
1995THE SMITHSONIAN DISCOVERY THEATRE
Much Ado About Hamlet. An original work playing during the month of January.
1994FREEDOM STAGE, Washington, D.C.
Love Slapped Me Boom Boom Upside My Head by Claire Olivia Moed. [Washington premier]
1994THE ELIZABETHAN THEATRE AT THE FOLGER SHAKESPEARE LIBRARY in association with THE TRAVELLING SHAKESPEARE COMPANY: Washington D.C.
1994FAIRFAX FAMILY THEATRE in association with THE TRAVELLING SHAKESPEARE CO:
1993THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF AMERICA
Scenes from an Execution by Howard Barker.
1993THE SOURCE THEATRE FESTIVAL
Sometimes When I Dream. [Winner of the 10 minute Play Festival.]
1993THE AMERICAN SHOWCASE THEATRE: Alexandria, VA.
My Girlish Days by Karen Evans. World Premiere. [Nominated as Best New play for a Helen Hayes Award.]
1993THE ELIZABETHAN THEATRE AT THE FOLGER SHAKESPEARE LIBRARY in association with THE TRAVELLING SHAKESPEARE COMPANY: Washington D.C.
A Midsummer Night's Dream.
1993THE AMERICAN SHOWCASE THEATRE in association with ST. MARY'S COLLEGE. Arlington, VA
A Stampede of Zebras by Robert Martin.
1992MOUNT HOLYOKE COLLEGE FILM FUNDED BY THE N.E.H.
A Film of The Romance of the Rose or of Guilliaume de Dole by Jean Renart.
1992FAIRFAXFAMILY THEATRE in association with THE TRAVELLING SHAKESPEARE COMPANY
The Taming of the Shrew.
1992THE CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY: Washington, D.C.
A Kind of Alaska by Harold Pinter.
1991WESTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY & SCOTTISH RITE CATHEDRAL in CHICAGO
The Romance of the Rose by Jean Renart.
1991THE FOLGER CONSORT: Washington, D.C.
The Romance of the Rose by Jean Renart.
1987-2015 ST. MARY'S COLLEGE, ST. MARY'S CITY, MD
- Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
- The Container by Claire Bailey
- Working the Musical Stephen Schwartz and Nina Faso, music by S. Schwartz,
- As You Like It by William Shakespeare
- Hay Fever by Noel Coward
- Arms and the Man by George Bernard Shaw
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare
- The Wild Duck by Henrik Ibsen (trans: David Eldridge)
- Fuente Overjuna by Lope de Vega (trans: Adrian Mitchell)
- The Miser by Molière (tran: Miles Malleson)
- Agamemnon by Aeschylus (trans: Ted Hughes)
- Shakespeare Potpourri adapted scenes and text
- On The Third Day by Joseph Klein
- Blood Brothers by Willy Russell
- Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
- In Perpetuity Throughout the Universe by Eric Overmyer
- Tartuffe by Molière (trans: Richard Wilbur)
- Macbeth William Shakespeare
- A Stampede of Zebras (premiere) by Robert Martin
- Reckless by Craig Lucas
- As Is by William Hoffman
- The Crucible by Arthur Miller
- Sister Mary Ignatius Explains It All For You by Durang
- The Tooth of Crime by Sam Shepard
- Whose Life Is It Anyway by Brian Clark
- Much Ado About Nothing William Shakespeare
- The Torchbearers by George Kelly
- The Mousetrap by Agatha Christie
- A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
1986-1990MARYLAND SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL: ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
Hamlet, Twelfth Night, Romeo & Juliet, The Comedy of Errors, The Beggar's Opera, Dial M for Murder.
1987-PresentBILL'S BUDDIES: ARTISTIC DIRECTOR.
Folger Shakespeare Library's Educational Outreach Programs. Three productions that tour:
Shakespeare Scenes/ He's Hard to Understand??? And Love and Death in Shakespeare.
1990UNIVERSITY OF RICHMOND: Richmond, VA.
1986DISCOVERY THEATRE AT THE SMITHSONIAN
Much Ado About Hamlet
1981FOLGER SHAKESPEARE THEATRE: Washington, D.C.
Romeo and Juliet
1979THE DIRECT THEATRE: NEW YORK OFF-BROADWAY.
How He Lied To Her Husband by George Bernard Shaw
White Lies by Peter Shaffer
1976THE GLEN COVE DINNER THEATRE: Long Island, NY.
Private Lives by Noel Coward
Twigs by George Furth
1974PLAYERS STATE THEATRE: Miami, FL.
Pygmalion by George Bernard Shaw